Demonstrating graduate and research possibilities in the Department of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Scienecs was the goal of the first "Meet & Greet" in the Helmholtz Institute Mainz on November, 2.
Lots of initiatives and experiments could be seen, latest research was to be discussed with our researchers and future working engagement in one of the presenting institutes could be expressed.
From the Physics side, the following institutes and initiatives participated:
- PRISMA, Cluster of Excellence: http://www.prisma.uni-mainz.de/
- Graduate School of Excellence: Materials Science in Mainz: http://www.mainz.uni-mainz.de/
- Mainz Institute for Theoretical Physics: https://www.mitp.uni-mainz.de/
- Helmholtz-Institute Mainz: https://www.him.uni-mainz.de/
- English Master Program in Mainz: http://master-in-physics.uni-mainz.de/master-studies/